Authentic birria, muy facil. This paste makes it easy to make a big batch of birria tacos, perfect for a party or feeding a crowd.
3T birria paste
* Mix well and spread over 1kg meat and let sit for 30 minutes.
* Arrange the meat in a pot, add 500ml water and bring to the boil.
* Reduce to low, cover with lid and let simmer for 1 hour.
* Remove meat, chop or shred and return to the pot to cook for a further 2 minutes.
* Serve with fresh tortillas, onion, coriander leaves and of course, hot sauce.
Ingredients: chile powder (54%), vegetable oil (coconut oil, palm starin, antioxident ), iodized salt, garlic, vegetable gum (412, 414, 466), spices, sesame seeds, flavour enhancer (631, 627).