SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- SUPER HOT PRODUCT WAIVER - Chile Product Purchases
- Purchaser of these products hereby acknowledges the risks associated with use of these products, many of which contain intense heat factors. Purchaser hereby understands and accepts the element of danger if products are misused. Furthermore, it shall be clearly understood that these products are purchased and used strictly at the purchaser's risk. Purchaser hereby releases Chile Mojo from all liability and indemnifies and holds harmless Chile Mojo with respect to any claims of damages or injuries resulting from the use, consumption, ingestion, and/or contact with respect to these products.
If this product is given as a gift the Purchaser will be responsible for making the recipient fully aware of the potential danger if handled improperly, or directly consumed.
Chile Mojo only accepts orders of Hot Sauces with a heat rating higher than 16 from people over the age of eighteen. By accepting these terms you are acknowledging that you are over the age of eighteen and have read and agree with the Super Hot Product Waiver.
The Chile Mojo retail store is open from Tue-Sat, and all online orders will be filled during this time, usually within 24-48 hours* of your order being placed. Orders placed between Friday afternoon and Monday may experience a slightly delayed shipment.
Most parcels will be given Authority to Leave unless you request otherwise.
Both Courier and Ausralia Post options are given. Please select the method most suitable to you and we will endeavor to ship with your preferred carrier. There are times where we may need to substitute the method of shipment and will do our best to advise you, however if we are unable to contact you we will ship out as soon as possible so as to avoid delay.
DELIVERY ESTIMATES are:
Australia Post Regular: 2-9 business days
Australia Post Express: overnight (2 business days in outer zone)
Courers Please: 3-7 business days
Fastway: 3-7 business days
OVERWEIGHT parcels will have their shipping charges calculated after the order is placed. We will contact you with the cost and charge this amount separately.
INTERNATIONAL parcels are sent with DHL (preferred) or Australia Post International Express which includes tracking and requires signature on delivery. Estimated transit time is 2-5 business days.
POST OFFICE BOXES within Australia are only available with Australia Post. Couriers charge an additional $10 surcharge.
CARDED FREIGHT couriers will attempt to deliver your parcel but if not possible will leave a card notifying you.
Chile Mojo will endeavor to ship by your preferred method but reserves the right to use an alternative carrier based on receiver’s address and/or size/weight of order.
* next day despatch
Same Day or Next Day Despatch is usually achieved. However, it is dependent on an appropriate receiving address being used, the day of the week that the order is placed and that all items are in stock. Please contact us should you have an urgent requirement and we will be able to confirm if your order qualifies for Next Day Despatch.
Click 'n Collect - this is a free of charge option but must have pre-payment. Customers collect their order from our retail store located in Adelaide's East during trading hours which are Tue-Fri 10am-5.30pm and Sat 10am-4pm. Click 'n Collect will show as an available option upon checkout.
Given the myriad of environmental factors which may affect seed growth, we cannot guarantee your success.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Chile Mojo takes it's customers' privacy seriously. Chile Mojo will only collect and use your personal information:
- to deliver the products you have ordered from www.chilemojo.com.au,
- to update you on the delivery of your order,
- for customer support purposes and to provide relevant order information.
Chile Mojo may also send you occasional promotional or informational emails which you can opt out of at any time using the unsubscribe function.
Chile Mojo does not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our company for internal use.
- RETURNS OR REPLACEMENTS
- If the item or items you have ordered arrives in a damaged condition or is not working then you have the right to return the goods.
Before you return the goods please contact Chile Mojo to advise us of your problem.
Refunds will only be given if we are unable to supply a replacement for the item that has been returned.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
Our maximum aggregate liability for any Product supplied to you shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the Product(s) in question.
PLACING AND PAYING FOR YOUR ORDER
- When you place your order and payment is processed by our billing company we are agreeing to supply you with the goods that you have ordered. At all times Chile Mojo undertakes to maintain a sufficient level of stock to meet all orders.
However, if the item you have ordered is out of stock we will contact you and offer an alternative product, a refund, or that your item may be placed on backorder and shipped when available.
Payment option information can be viewed HERE.