Make original and tasty Latin-American and Caribbean food in your kitchen with PAN Sweetcorn Mix. It simplifies the preparation of corn-based food
while preserving its delicious flavor. The P.A.N. Sweetcorn Mix is made with tender sweetcorn, giving you the perfect mix for your corn recipes.
Prepare cachapas or arepas de choclo, corn flatbread, sweetcorn bread, sweet buns, sweetcorn croquettes, stuffed rolls and much more.
Ingredients: pre-cooked yellow corn meal, powdered cellulose, cane sugar, corn bran, salt, soy lecithin, riboflavin and folic acid.
100% Gluten Free, without preservatives, artificial colors or flavorings.
It may contain traces of soy.
How to prepare Cachapas
– 1 cup P.A.N. Sweet Corn Mix
– 1 ¼ cups water
– ¼ cup milk
– 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
– Shortening or vegetable oil to grease the pan
1. Pour water, milk and oil into a bowl. Slowly add P.A.N. Sweet Corn Mix and stir until homogeneous. Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
2. Pour a portion of the batter with a ladle on a greased hot pan or griddle and spread it to make 5-6 inch wide discs.
3. Cook for 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
4. Side with butter and fresh white cheese, or any other filling of your choice.