Chile Mojo Buffalo Fry Mix - Chipotle is a crisp-fry duster for up to 2kg chicken wings, or other.
Creates a crispy coating on foods cooked at high temperatures, such as deep frying or hot forced air oven baking.
TO USE: simply toss damp portions in Buffalo Fry Mix and cook. If a thicker ‘batter-like’ coating is desired, swish foods in cold water or beaten egg prior to coating with Fry Mix.
- Don’t coat foods until just before cooking. A gluggy mix will not crisp as well.
- Mix any desired textures or spices into dry mix first. (consider: crumbled corn chips, panko crumbs, rosemary, sage, pepper, turmeric, coriander seed, hot chile powder…)
- Keep portions as cold as possible until just before cooking.
- If using skinless meats or non-meat foods*, a brush with vegetable oil will improve adhesion as well as crisping in the oven. *Consider haloumi, zucchini, prawns, cauliflower…
- Classic buffalo wings are cooked, then tossed in Louisiana style hot sauce and margarine; served with blue cheese or ranch dressings, celery and carrot sticks. Try this one with a smoky BBQ tosser.
Made in South Australia with local and imported ingredients.
INGREDIENTS: Smoked Peppers [Chipotle (10% of total) smoked sweet paprika], Corn Masa [Corn, Calcium Lime (526)], Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Maltodextrin, Mustard Powder, Garlic Powder, Chive, Onion Powder.