- Small & family owned business specializing in gourmet BBQ-Marinade-Dipping Sauce.
- Located on our family farm in the Blueridge Mountains of North Carolina.
- We cook and package our own sauce. (Very few companies these days make the products that carry their label.)
- No artificial thickeners (Xanthan Gum) are added to Old Mule. We slow cook to thicken.
- Old Mule is versatile - Try dipping chips or fries in it.
Old Mule’s unique blend of spices and flavors makes this an ideal gift for anyone. It’s not too hot, but has just the right amount of zing.
Old Mule will put a "kick" in your favorite family recipes and party platters.
Our Old Mule Sauce is not just for grilling and barbecuing. It is excellent with seafood, chili, baked beans, venison, tortilla chips, salads, as a sandwich spread and much more!
Ingredients: Tomato Paste, Vinegars, Water, Brown Sugar, corn Syrup, Worcestershire Sauce (Contains Soy, Fish), Salt, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Spices & Natural Flavors.