Get barbecue right with the "Five Easy Lessons" program, which includes over 130 recipes and step-by-step instructions for setting up and cooking low and slow on a Weber Smokey Mountain, an offset smoker, or a kettle grill.
This program is guided by a singular philosophy: Keep It Simple, Stupid. Do exactly as Gary says, don't even think about opening the lid before it's time, and you will learn:
• What gear you do and, more importantly, don’t need
• Exactly how to start and maintain a proper fire (without lighter fluid)
• All about marinades, brines, and rubs
• To use your senses and trust your instincts (instead of thermometers)
• How to make delicious, delicious barbecue
"I have seen a lot of barbecue books and I say without hesitation that this is the first true barbecue how-to book ever published. But don't think Gary's book is only for the novice. It includes numerous tried and true recipes as well as advice on developing your own signature rubs, sauces and marinades. There are numerous tips, techniques and nuggets of wisdom that will benefit even the most experienced and jaded barbecue cook. I highly recommend this book as an essential addition to any barbecue bookshelf."―Garry Howard, The Smoke Ring